1. Press down the fudge bites with a fork in a bowl to make fudge crumbs
2. Combine crumbled Fudge Bites, Caramel Pecan Almond Nut Butter and maple syrup in a bowl.
3. Roll into balls and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Place tray into the freezer for 30 minutes
4. Before removing the tray from the freezer, microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute 30 seconds, in 30 seconds intervals, stirring each time until fully melted.
5. Remove tray from freezer. Roll the frozen fudge balls around in the melted chocolate to coat.
6. Place coated fudge balls back on the parchment paper and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
7. The chocolate coating should harden. Store Fudgy Sea Salt Truffles in an air-tight container in the freezer until ready to serve.