Looking for new & innovative recipes for cookies to serve to guests or give as gifts this Chinese New Year? Look no further - here's an easy 6-ingredient recipe for Longan Butter Cookies that your friends and family are sure to love!
These cookies are essentially our Longan Macadamia Butter in the form of a delicious cookie. Comfortingly chewy with a fragrant toasty flavour, they also come with little sweet surprises in the form of the chewy longan pieces that are studded throughout! And as a bonus, they're gluten-free, refined sugar free...and ironically, butter-free! And, they taste absolutely Amazin'!
Longan Butter Cookies
150 g Longan Macadamia Butter
1.5 tbsp coconut flour
3.5 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
Dried longan/almonds/mini chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until they form a dough.
- Place dough onto work top and roll into a log [recommended diameter 3-5cm]
- Wrap dough log with cling wrap & freeze for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut dough into circles of 1-1.5cm thickness.
- Place dough circles on cookie tray and top with desired toppings.
- Bake at 175 degrees celsius until toasty brown [approximately 10-12 minutes]
- Let cool completely before serving.
And just like that, you have deliciously toasty Longan Butter Cookies to serve, give, or devour! Enjoy - and don't forget to tag us at @amazingraze.co if you post your creation on Instagram!
Check out our full range of Amazin' New Year treats HERE!