PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We may use third-party technology, such as Facebook, to collect and use data in connection with interest-based advertising. These third-party ad technology companies and advertisers may use, store, or access cookies, web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from the Site and elsewhere on the Internet and use that information to provide advertising services to us, including interest-based advertising or advertisements targeted to your interests.
- We may use certain third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, Klaviyo and Facebook Custom Audiences, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Site and serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We’ve implemented Google Analytics Advertising features such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reports, Google Ads Remarketing, Google Ads Similar Audiences, and Google Signals. We and third-party vendors may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to provide information to service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, advertise, market or promote our products, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products that you purchase from us. Using cookies and pixel tags (also known as web beacons), these third-party analytics services collect information about your visits to the Site and other websites in order to deliver advertisements that may be of particular interest to you.
- We may combine certain automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties.
- We or third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit/debit card numbers and account details from PayPal, Stripe, eGHL, Atome, Checkout.com etc), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information in order to: personalize your online experience and improve the Site; monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users of the Site; provide products that you purchase using the Site; register and service your online account; provide information that you request from us; contact you about your orders; process credit card and debit card transactions; ship products to you; send you promotional materials or advertisements about our products, as well as new features and offerings; administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, and contests; to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies; prevent, investigate, identify, or take any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity that violates our policies; or for any other purposes, with your consent.
In some cases, we may use your information to offer you some form of referral award for encouraging an action on the part of a recipient (for example, you can earn a reward if the recipient you sent a referral to chooses to successfully place his/her first order after clicking onto your referral link from you). Such offers are subject to their additional terms and policies.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Magento to power our online store -- you can read more about how Magento uses your Personal Information here: https://magento.com/trust/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share information we collect about you with our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
From time to time, we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Company to provide additional features on the Site. These special relationships may include business partners, sponsors, and co-branded sites (referred to here as "co-branded pages"). Any information, including personal information that you provide on one of these co-branded pages, may be shared with these third-party partners. By participating in activities or providing your information on these co-branded pages, you also consent to our providing your information to those third parties. Separate third-party privacy policies may apply to these uses of your personal information.
We may provide your personal information to third-party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, process job applications, advertise, market, or promote our products, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products that you purchase from us. These service providers may have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide our services. For instance, if you participate in a sweepstake, game, or loyalty program resulting in a prize or award, we will share your information with our games and merchandise fulfillment and management agencies. For advertising purposes, we may share with third-party service providers your information, including your personal information (such as your email address) and information we collect automatically
We may share your personal information with other entities outside Company in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any other business transaction), including negotiations of such transactions.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
63 Ubi Ave 1, #04-08A, 408937, Singapore